Christmas is fast approaching, Santa and his elves have booked their annual visit in to the zoo. We can’t wait to welcome them to the zoo again!
Santa’s jolly elves will be hosting tours around the zoo telling visitors all about the animals that live here, from their favourite food to where they come from in the wild. Visitors on the tour will also get to feed some of the amazing animals and help give out some of the animal’s Christmas presents.
Once the tour is finished the elves will take visitors to Santa’s grotto in the middle of the zoo where there will be festive crafts to enjoy whilst you wait to see the big man himself. The children will then get a chance to meet Santa and tell them him what they want for Christmas.
Lindsey from Tripadvisor who attended last year said, “Was a great experience for my son. We got to see and feed the animals which he loved. The staff were very knowledgeable about the animals and Father Christmas was very patient with my shy little one!”
This experience includes:
· A zoo tour and entry for one child and one adult
· The chance to feed some of our amazing animals
· A gift from Santa (suitable for ages 4-12 years)
· A photo opportunity in our Christmas photobooth at the end of your tour
£20 per child (includes zoo entry for one child and one adult)
· £7 for an additional adult (maximum of one per booking)
· This event is recommended for ages 5-12 years due to the nature of the experience and the gifts.
To book and for more information please visit: